Sunday, July 14, 2013

A Picture Tells All

The new badge.


Can never escape those cheeseballs.... me and Elder Thompsen and Elder Buchanan. 


Me and my companions last P day!

Look! I have a tag! :)

My district! (the best one of course)

Me and Wade Farr! He was in my BYU ward and also in my Zone!

Me and Elder Jasperson! I LOVE ELDER JASPERSON! He is so sweet and dear and ahhhhhhhh I just love him and yeah.


Elder Payne and I! He is so funny and he is so sweet and I just love him too.... he's pretty much the best companion in the entire world...like I wish he was my companion.

Me and my teacher Brother Crandall! heeeeee issss mmyyyyy ffaaavvvoorritiite

Me and Elder Thompson! Me and Elder Thompson have this really funny relationship... I just love hanging out with him and he is SOOOO funny. 


Me and Elder Buchanan! Me and this Elder just hit it off from the beginning and we've been best friends ever since.  What a champ.


What we do during gym time hahaha

My other teacher, Sister Lamplugh! She is the funniest person you will ever meet.  Seriously, like I just can't stop laughing at her...and she's an AMAZING teacher. I wish she could just follow me around all the day long and make me laugh.

Me and Kate Wilkins, a friend from High School! :)

Me and the Zone Leaders! The one with dark hair is Elder Kendall, the one from Brick Oven! And the short one is Elder Young and he went to high school with our cousin Lindsey! Awesome, right?


Not one of my teachers, but a zone teacher. His name is Brother Mahrt. (he's standing next to me) and then my district too :) Brother Mahrt has really impacted all of us and he's one heck of a teacher.
Me and Cat McQueen!  She was in my zone! We went to High school together!

No comments:

Post a Comment