Monday, October 14, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!

Helloooo everybody! 

 Happy birthday Jen!!!! I hope that you had a wonderful, wonderful day! I thought about you all day and I sang to you all by myself :) 

 I hope that you all know that I pray for each of you every day and I really hope that you are doing so great and I hope that you will let me know what I can do for you. 

 So.. transfers happened!!! I bet you are all dying to know where I am.... 

 Well, I'm in the Firetrail ward. 

 My companion is named Sister Merrill. I seriously love her! She is so funny and she is very encouraging. I was able to open up to her and tell her my experiences. She has been out for 6 weeks and so I am finishing her training. She is so supportive and it will be good :) 

 Okay so basically Firetrail is STILL IN MARYSVILLE. hahaha so I'm still in Marysville! The boundaries for this ward is literally touching the boundaries for my last ward... hahahaha of course I would get transferred one ward over! I was thinking of all the places I could be... the islands... or way up north...but nope! Marysville all the way hahaha. This ward even covers the other half of the Res! But the Sisters cover the city! So I am in the city and one minor detail I forgot... 

 I'M ON A BIKE! Oh my goodness. it's sooooooo fun. I absolutely looooove it. It's a relief to be outside and to be riding around the town and to breathing fresh air. People are really impressed because they see us girls in skirts riding on a bike when it's cold and then they listen to what we have to say. Street contacting is sooo awesome. We just talk to everyone on the street and it doesn't even matter that I'm wearing a stupid helmet... it's just so much fun. I would totally serve on a bike for the rest of my mission. It makes me feel like the typical missionary, and I just love it :) 

 This week was full of meetings and things so there was not a lot of proselyting time. We had interviews with President Bonham on Thursday..and what a man. I just love him so much. He brings me so much comfort and he always says the right thing. 

 So far, I've met one investigator in this area. His name is Aiden. He is 9. His mom is a less active and he is on date for November 2nd! So that's all the investigator info I got for ya right now. :) 

 So overall this week has been good :) I still have bad moments and bad days, and I'm don't feel perfectly fine again, but that's okay. I am overcoming things slowly but surely. I am trying to really understand myself and what I need to do to fix things and be better. Thank you for your support and love :) 

 MIRACLE OF THE WEEK: I haven't fallen off my bike...haha 

 Love you all! 
 Sister Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment